EditableArch is online store of high quality 360 HDRi maps and 3D models for architectural visualizations and 3D assets and tools. When a customer buys or downloads one or more of our products in our online store or in any other way, recognizes the validity of this license (“License”). Using the site www.editablearch.com (“Site”) or any EditableArch products you are automatically agreeing to follow and be bound by this License. “Content” means all EditableArch products including free and promotional products and all the files that accompany products, such as textures or images. EditableArch may revise and update this License at anytime and without notice.
Content belong to EditableArch, none of these rights are assigned or transferred to the end-user. The original manufactured products under a brand name and it’s design are the property of their’s respective owners. EditableArch does not own or license any other-party intellectual property. You are solely responsible for determining the need for and, if appropriate, obtaining any needed other-party clearance, consent, or release to use any other-party intellectual property in your projects.
Conditions of use
Any EditableArch Content is the property of EditableArch and can be used in your private or commercial projects as you need. The usage limitations are the following:
- Content cannot be distributed, sold, assigned, transferred or otherwise redistributed in our original format or in any other format from which any original product, or any part of it can be separately exported.
- Content can be modified in any way in order to conform to your needs, however any such modifications are still derivatives of the original and can not be sold or distributed as your own;
- Content can be used only if one of the following applicable: it was bought by you via model+model or partner website; it is free and was downloaded from EditableArch or partner website; it was granted to you by EditableArch for promotional or other purposes
Since EditableArch is offering non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and our tracking software showed that you have downloaded all the files. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our Site. We only make exceptions with this rule on the following reasons:
- double purchase: if you purchased some product twice due to unknown issue of the payment system or by any other reason;
- download issues: it may happen so that you have troubles with downloading of the product. Before applying for refund in this case, please contact us so we may investigate the problem or upload purchased files to an alternative server;
- irreparable defects, missing textures, files, etc.: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. In this case we may send you a download link with the missing or fixed files or make a refund;
- mistaken for a real object: inattention could happen, however, we try our best and place in every part of the Site information that we sell 3d images but not the real objects;
- product not-as-described: a request based on this reason is satisfied on a case by case basis in agreement of both parties concerned. To prevent this situation every customer is suggested to check free products before making the purchase. It helps to research the product’s structure and evaluate it’s quality.
- any other reason: if you don’t download purchased files, you can request for a refund with any other reason;
Requests for a refund are accepted at email@example.com within the period of 1 month after the order is placed. You should accompany this request with detailed and grounded reasons why you apply for a refund.
All products are delivered via electronic downloads. As soon as order is approved you will be redirected to a page with the download link. You will also receive this link on the e-mail you gave us during the registration. The link is available during 7 days or 10 downloads after purchase. After this period you can reactivate the link manually in your account and download again at any time.
We have made every effort to display the products as accurately as possible. However, scene lighting and render settings may greatly affect the model and materials look. EditableArch cannot be held responsible for any settings you use and cannot guarantee that your render images of any product will be the same as the product images in the catalogue.